From StuffKeeper Wiki
(this document is still incomplete)
0.15 will be the first stable release of stuffkeeper.
What still needs to be done for 0.15
- More example templates.
- CSV Importer. (is this realy needed? we have backup/restore)
- User guide. (Getting started guide revamped?)
- Getting started guide
- Creating a type (more in depth).
- Creating a template.
- Example types. Preset on first run.
This is partially done. Files from prefix/share/stuffkeeper/type/ get loaded on startup. Audio CD and Book is included.
- plugin api documentation.
Allow dragging images onto the image type.
Allow dragging text file onto data list type. Improved layout system. (see the vsplit branch of git)(merged)
- Create .deb/.rpm/.whatever files
Allow importing and exporting types.
- ??Merge/Split Databases
- ??Move Items to different Group (Useful for example for MP3 albums, that you now have on CD)
??Make Vsplit/Hsplit changeable on the fly (Instead of removing/readding)
Tested before actual release
- Bump DB version to 0.15
- Regression test all functionality
- Test backup/restore function.
- Test all field types.
- Test editing field types.
- Test editing of fields.
- Test removing a field.
- Test export to html, for every field type.
- Test importing and exporting a type.