From StuffKeeper Wiki
Stuffkeeper is a generic catalog program. It is not focused on a particular type, like incollector focuses on notes,logs, chat's etc, or cdcollector on cd's, it can hold any type of data. There are programs that can do this, like tellico, but it opens new db for every type. Stuffkeeper tries to provide one program, with one view that can show any type of data, in a easy to use and good looking interface.
To manage all these items, tags, filter and search can be used to filter these items to get a more relevant list.
The program is still pre-alpha so expect changes, bugs and missing functionality.
Read the introduction
- Installation: A small guide on howto install stuffkeeper either from git or a release.
- Getting started: A howto showing you the first steps to get started with stuffkeeper.
- 0.15 todo
- Archlinux: There is a package in aur
- Ubuntu Hardy: There is a package in my PPA
- Gentoo: There is a bug to get stuffkeeper into portage  and for those who want to try the git version 
Getting Help/Providing feedback
- E-mail at qball__AT__stuffkeeper__DOT__org
- IRC: #stuffkeeper @ irc.freenode.net
- BugTracker: here or here
- Help making Stuffkeeper better Help
- Launchpad page: here
- Browse the code: here.
- List your wishes for future release here
- See whats happening Here
- Cross-platform build
- Greg Fitzgerald
- Marcel Klein